Registration is one of the specialties of AUXFIN worldwide. Having an electronic and dynamic database makes it possible to have a better knowledge of the needs and thus to design programs that are beneficial to the populations.
Based on this experience already achieved in three provinces of Burundi, AUXFIN Burundi has been approached by the Ministry of the Environment, Agriculture and Livestock to help set up an electronic database of farmers eligible for the national fertilizer subsidy program in Burundi.
Thus, on April 15, 2019, a presentation workshop of the registration process in all provinces were held in the premises of the source hotel of the Nile. It was for AUXFIN Burundi and the ministry in charge of agriculture, to present what will be done in terms of registration, the challenges related to this activity but also to identify the related opportunities. The workshop organizers had invited all the directors of provincial agriculture, livestock and environment offices, provincial governor's representatives and other agriculture stakeholders. Participants had the opportunity to ask questions and express their point of view so that this registration activity went on without lots of problem.
- NSO awards grant to AUXFIN and partners for GAP4A project in Burundi
- UMVA and PosteCash Senegal announce interoperability
- AUXFIN and UMVA present at IFAD marketplace in UN headquarters in New York.
- Launch of UMVA in Mali with support from Mastercard Foundation's Fund for Rural Prosperity
- Connecting UMVA solutions with GEO DATA
- UMVA PAYMENT APP and POS APP
- JEANNE tool for communication and chatbot, with incident reporting
- AfDB commissioned market study for the introduction of UMVA in Mali, Ivory Coast and Burkina Faso
- Introduction of UMVA in Italy with support from IOM
- Scoping mission in Lebanon to enable Cash Assistance with UMVA
- Burundi growing to 170.000 families (1 million people)
- POSTE-CASH with UMVA link with 3000 access points in Senegal
- UMVA COOP fase 1 implemented
- GEO developed
- SALPOST introduces POSTUMVA in Sierra Leone on 16th of June, the international day of family remittances
- UMVA projects in Burundi reach 30.000 families
- CAP solution introduced, with 6 pillars
- UMVA AGENT introduced
- AfDB provides a grant to our partner in Senegal to leverage the UMVA service towards financial inclusion
- Study to use UMVA in refugee camps in Kurdistan
- Introduction of community activation in Burundi
- Rabobank funds our partner in Senegal to introduce the UMVA service across its branch network
- Introduction of UMVA in Belgium and the Netherlands
- Creation of AUXFIN Burundi
- First implementation for payment process on the PSEB fertilizer project
- Introduction of UMVA in France
- Development of UMVA LOAN solution
- School registration system installed in Nepal
- Introduction of UMVA in Spain
- UMVA Bank developed with focus on SACCO’s
- Birth of AUXFIN International to boost the implementation of the UMVA solutions
- Launch of UMVA pilot in Senegal with support from IFAD
- UMVA Client developed with focus on international transfers
Stay informed with our news letter
Copyright © 2019 AUXFIN. All Rights Reserved.